We love passionate people with great ideas. Our 18-month graduate program in Ireland provides tailored opportunities to use your qualifications and launch your career while learning and developing new skills in a highly respected, multi-national medical device company – Cook Medical in Limerick.
Each year we take on a number of graduates in Limerick across a range of disciplines to support our mission to invent, manufacture, and deliver medical devices to the healthcare systems of the world. Applications open early in each calendar year.
We offer graduate roles across many of our departments, including:
- Research & Development
- Quality Assurance
- Regulatory Affairs
Why choose our graduate program?
- Culture – We take our work seriously; ourselves not so much. Our employees say the best thing about working in Cook is the people. You have to work here to understand why.
- Flexibility – Our Hybrid Work Model means you can choose to come on-site between one and five days a week to suit your schedule and our business needs. We also offer flexible start and finish times and the opportunity to work remotely at home or abroad for a period of three weeks in a year. And we always finish early on a Friday!
- Career progression – Our greatest reward is seeing our people thrive. We provide graduates with a suite of training programs in areas such as project management, continuous improvement, and professional skills to help you achieve your career goals.
- Responsible business – We believe in making our communities stronger by sharing our time, skills, and resources. We partner and volunteer in our local communities and are committed to sustaining and enhancing the environment we work in.
- Competitive salary and annual leave
- Quarterly Cook Rewards Teamwork bonus
- Suite of Graduate Training Programs
- Gym and subsidised restaurant on-site
- Sports & Social club
- Health insurance and extensive wellness program
- Company sponsored pension scheme
Do we sound like the right fit for you?
The application process for graduate positions opens in the early part of each calendar year.
Check for graduate postings
Search for all types of open positions in Europe or visit our LinkedIn page for our current job listings. Want to know more about Cook Medical? Visit About Cook, Mission and Values, or Corporate Social Responsibility pages to learn more.