Last year we hosted our first Tweet Chat on how procurement and suppliers can find solutions that allow them to maximise efficiency and explore the opportunities and barriers to achieving efficiencies with less resources.
This time we are looking at how working together improves the supplier-procurement-clinician relationship.
Join me live on Twitter Wednesday, June 15th at 7 pm GMT @cookhealthbiz to discuss:
- What are the opportunities for suppliers and procurement to work closer together?
- How can procurement, clinicians and suppliers work together to help NHS and patients?
- How can suppliers work with you on the NHS e-procurement strategy?
- Does having buyers in theatre help engage clinicians?
- What do clinicians want from procurement?
- Have the challenges and opportunities facing procurement in achieving efficiency in the supply chain changed?
I look forward to hearing your thoughts and experiences on June 15th